Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Joshua Tree National Park

Take a look at the photos I took during my trip to Joshua Tree National Park. I added a few sentences about the trip below each photo.

There are a couple of ways to look at the photos: The slideshow just shows the pictures so you miss out on the engrossing trip report that accompanies the photos. The other way is to click on the first photo and it will show up enlarged with the text below it. You can then use the next arrow to move through the photo album. Unfortunately, you may have to scroll down a bit to see the text every time you move to a new photo.

Let me know what you think of this format for sharing photos. I'm trying to find a convenient way to share my trip reports.

See my photos at Joshua Tree National Park

No comments: