Sunday, March 09, 2008

getting back in shape

After a winter of not riding, my weight was up to about 175.  I want to get back down to about 155.
So I am cutting back on snacking and sweets and increasing my activity level again.

We just got back from our Jackson Hole trip and I'm going to start riding my bike a lot again.  Today (Sunday) I went our for an easy (13 mph average) two hours with John M.
My goal this year is to do the Boston Brevet Series.

I also joined the Boston Union Wrestling Club and will have a 2-hour practice every Monday and Friday.  I will drive to work those days and ride every other day.
I also bought trail running shoes and want to get in half an hour in the woods around Horn Pond on the days I don't ride my bike.

So there's the plan.

Today's weight: 170.

No comments: